Steven and Annie

Steven and Annie

All the guys

All the guys

The new place

The new place

Taking a rest after every thing is moved

Taking a rest after every thing is moved

Steven is such a faker

Steven is such a faker

A chicken in our parking lot?

A chicken in our parking lot?

Putting every thing away

Putting every thing away

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Over a month later here are pictures of out moving experience.
We are in the same stake that our first apartment in Utah was in.
We love it here and are excited to have a larger place to have our friends and family come over and still have moving room.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a nice place and looks much bigger. Glad you got moved in. We will have to come see you guys.

Megan and TJ said...

Im so excited that you have a bigger place now! We cant wait to see you guys!

John & Nancy Wellington Family said...

Congratulations on a new place. We are also glad to have your new address. I don't think I knew you guys were moving. Enjoy your new home.

Chelsie Brady said...

moved!? Isn't moving a drag? It's so much work. But, it looks like you are doing well. How is everything? It's been way too long since I've talked to you. How are you? What's new?

Nuttcrackers said...

I love that you have a big living room! More space for Jayden to build forts and destroy!